Are you looking for massage business name ideas?
Then you’ve landed in the right place.
I have summarized a list of 279 unique, creative, cool, catchy and funny massage therapy business names. And I’m sure you’ll be able to get some ideas that’ll fit your massage spa business.
At the end of the article, I’ll also share some guidance on how to pick massage company names that will fit your business.
Let’s dive straight in!
Here are the types of massage business names we’ll go through today.
- 1 Unique Massage Business Names
- 2 Creative Massage Business Names
- 3 Catchy Massage Business Names
- 4 Funny Massage Business Names
- 5 Massage Spa Names
- 6 Mobile Massage Business Names
- 7 Cool Massage Business Names
- 8 Clever Massage Business Names
- 9 Cute Massage Business Names
- 10 What are the Best Massage Business Names?
Unique Massage Business Names
Are you planning on opening a massage business in an area with a lot of competition? If so, consider choosing a name for your salon that’s unique. When trying to make a name for yourself you’ll want to go with a name that won’t be mistaken for another around town.
Choosing a unique name will let people know that you do things differently. A unique name catches the client’s eye and gives them an incentive to get a massage at your business instead of the others.
Check out some unique names for a massage therapy business below. These are some good examples that won’t be forgotten!
Unique Massage Business Name Ideas
- Vivify Massage
- Rising Sun Massage Therapy
- Massage Central
- Muscle Masters
- Prana Massage (prana is breath and life-force)
- Silent Serenity Massage Parlor
- Essence of Massage
- Massage O’Clock
- Soft Spots Massage Therapy
- Catching Comfort
- Mountain Air Massage
- Composure Massage Therapy
- Wildflower Massage
- In God’s Hands Massage Studio
- Carpe Diem Massage Company (Latin for seizing the day)
- Release Massage Therapy
- Arc Massage
- Elemental Energy Massage Company
- Massage Sanctuary
- Exquisite Massage
- Gratitude Massage Therapy
- Celtic Healing Massage
- Zone of Zen
- Contours Massage Company
- The Hideout Massage Therapy
- Moon Walk Massage
- New Concepts Massage Company
- Yin & Yang Massage
- Massage Zen
- Breath of Life Massage
- Commitment to Comfort
- Solace Massage Company
- The Wind Down
- Delightful Den Massage Therapy
- The Botanical Garden Massage Therapy
- Fountain of Youth Massage Therapy
Creative Massage Business Names
Unique names aren’t the only way to represent your massage business. Maybe you want to show potential clients how you’re different by flaunting your creative side?
Consider choosing a name with an artsy flair that’s calm and relaxing to symbolize the creativity that you offer with your style of massage therapy. Choosing a name to let people know that you’re artistic builds confidence in your ability to provide services that meet the soothing nature massage is known for.
If your massage business is artistic, check out some of the good ideas below for some creative inspiration.
Creative Massage Business Name Ideas
- Healing Touch Massage
- Imagine Massage Therapy
- Breathe In Massage
- Power Massage Therapy (good choice for sports massage businesses)
- Forever Balanced
- The Power of Touch Massage Therapy
- Masterpiece Massage
- Font of Life Massage
- Massage Heaven
- Tranquility Massage
- Candlelight Massage Therapy
- Ancient Remedies Massage
- Sunflower Spa Massage Therapy
- Enigma Massage
- Transfer of Energy Massage
- Full Moon Massage
- Chakra Massage (like the 7 chakras of our body in Ayurveda practice
- Druid Massage Therapy (druids were considered philosophers and healers in ancient Britain)
- Asana Massage (asana is the seated yoga position)
- Somewhere over the Rainbow Massage
- Wind Spirits Massage Therapy
- Spectrum of Serenity Massage
- Salt & Stone Massage Therapy (these are considered natural healing elements)
- One with Nature Massage
- Sacred Serenity Massage
- Chi Massage (chi is breath or energy)
- Well-being Massage Therapy
Catchy Massage Business Names
Are you looking for a massage business name that promotes itself? If you aren’t crazy about a unique or creative name, then choosing something catchy is another great option.
The right massage therapy name can do all the advertising for you. You can do this by choosing something that will stick with any potential clients that come across your business. Try choosing a play on words or a catchphrase that’s both fun to say and to see.
Here’s a list of some catchy ideas that will be sure to stay on everyone’s mind even after they’ve left.
Catchy Massage Business Name Idea
- The Zen Den
- Daydreams Massage Therapy
- Cocoon of Healing Massage Parlor
- Helping Hands Massage
- Bountiful Breaths Massage
- Relax & Renew Massage Therapy
- Great Expectations Massage Therapy (like the classic novel)
- Tender Time Massage
- Rejuvenate Massage Therapy
- The Flex Zone
- Rainy Day Massage Therapy
- Vacation for a Day Massage Therapy
- Take Your Time Massage
- The Finishing Touch Massage Therapy
- Easy Elements Massage
- New Heaven Massage Therapy
- Soft Sounds Massage
- Wishing You Well Massage
- Tried & True Massage Parlor
- Walking on Air Massage
- Light & Loose Massage Therapy
- Holy Touch Massage Therapy
- Go with the Flow Massage
- The Tropic Touch Salon (a good choice if you are in a summer vacation spot)
- Be Blessed Massage Parlor
- Find Your Zen
- The Simple Life Massage Therapy
- Stretch It Out Massage
- Serenity Found Massage
- New Life Massage Therapy
- Pure Peace Massage
- Free to Be Massage Therapy
- Let’s Relax! Massage Therapy
Funny Massage Business Names
Do you want people to know that your massage business has a laid-back vibe? Choosing a name that’s funny can help set you apart from other salons that are pompous and higher-end.
A name that makes people smile is a great way to show that your massage parlor is approachable. A name that’s unique, creative, or especially classy may not be a good idea if you don’t want to come across as snobby or off-putting.
If a relaxed massage therapy business is your goal, then check out these funny examples for names below!
Funny Massage Business Name Ideas
- Takin’ It Easy Massage Parlor
- Under Pressure
- Bring It Back Massage Therapy
- Apply Pressure Here Massage
- Stay In Touch Massage Therapy
- Knothing to See Here (like the knots in your back)
- Jostling Joints
- Take a Load Off Massage
- Slow Down Massage
- Pass the Peace Massage Therapy
- Dazed and Confused Massage Therapy (like the song)
- Ready, Set, Relax!
- Loosen Up Massage
- Pain Be Gone
- Rubber Band Massage therapy
- These Old Bones Massage
- Snap! Massage
- The Pain Thieves
- Footloose Massage
- Out of this World Massage
- Kneaded Dough Massage Therapy (like kneading bread with your hands)
- A Good Night’s Sleep Massage Therapy
- Crackle & Pop Massage Therapy
- Nothing Knotty Here
- Pay Back Massage
- Breathe In Breathe Out Massage
- Posture Check
- Sore No More Massage Therapy
- Zen It to Win It Massage
- The Young and the Restful (like the famous TV show)
Massage Spa Names
If you planning on offering a wider range of spa services, and not just massage therapy, then you should consider a massage spa name.
The image of a spa is one of soft sounds, pleasant scents, dim lights, and above all: relaxation. Choosing words that paint this image in a client’s mind is important when choosing a name for your massage business that is fit for a spa.
Going in the direction of a spa is also a good choice for the massage therapy business wanting to attract higher-end clientele. A good spa name pairs well with words that show elegance and class.
Below are name examples for the massage business that wants clients to know that they’re cool, calm, and collected. If you want to dive deeper into spa name options, I also recommend you check out my article dedicated to spa name ideas here. These are names for full services spas but can work very well for a massage studio as well.
Massage Spa Name Ideas
- Lotus Spa
- A New Day Spa
- Divinity Massage Spa
- Pure Bliss Massage Spa
- Aurora Massage Spa
- Spa du Jour Massage (French for a spa that is trendy)
- King (or Queen) for a Day Spa
- Devotional Day Spa
- Jade Massage Spa
- Spa Magique
- Renewal Massage Spa
- Spa Lux
- Thrive Wellness Spa
- Diamond Day Spa
- Royalty Massage Spa
- Oasis Spa
- Luminance Spa
- Spa Bonjour (French for good day/hello)
- High Standards Spa
- Uptown Massage Spa
- Spa Massaggio (Italian for Massage)
- Pearl Spa
- Revival Spa
- Cherry Blossom Massage Spa
- 4 Seasons Spa
- The Rose Garden Massage Spa
- Spa of Zen
- Hidden Paradise Spa
- The Wellness Spa
- Spa Elegance
- Renew Day Spa
- Spa Détendu (French for relaxed)
- Stone & Diamond Massage Spa (good choice if you specialize in stone massage)
Mobile Massage Business Names
The mobile massage business is an in-demand market and a growing opportunity for the masseuse or masseur who wishes to expand their clientele.
The type clients who are looking to get a massage from a mobile massage therapy business are looking for a personalized massage experience in their own domain.
A good name for a mobile massage business should go well with being mobile or on the go, to differentiate yourself from a brick and mortar massage therapy business. Don’t forget that when choosing a name it’s still important to keep your company’s image in mind!
Below are some good examples of mobile massage names to let your clients know that you deliver great service to their door.
Mobile Massage Name Ideas
- Therapy to Go
- Delightful Dwellings Mobile Massage
- Calm Mobile Massage
- Massage 2 You
- Help You Out Mobile Massage
- Take It Back Mobile Massage
- Massage Chez Vous (French for at your place)
- Relax with Me Mobile Massage
- Relax with (your name)
- Get Well Soon Mobile Massage Therapy
- Helping You Heal Mobile Massage
- Make It Yours Mobile Massage
- Treat Yourself! Mobile Massage
- Body Techs to Go Mobile Massage
- Mobile Medics Massage
- On Time Mobile Massage
- Traveling Hands Mobile Massage
- All Hours Mobile Massage
- From Dawn Until Dusk Mobile Massage
- Mobile Massage Express
- In Your Element Mobile Massage
- Peace Be With You Mobile Massage
- Homebodies Mobile Massage
- Out of Time Mobile Massage
- Pillar of Peace Mobile Massage
- Domestic Bliss Mobile Massage
- Always at Your Door Mobile Massage
- By Your Side Mobile Massage
- Stay Awhile Mobile Massage
- Above and Beyond Mobile Massage
- A Moment to Yourself Mobile Massage
- Takeout Mobile Massage
- Renewal on the Go
- Ring of Peace Mobile Massage Therapy
Cool Massage Business Names
Maybe you’re opening a massage therapy business that wants to be hip. Many people get massages to feel like they’re treating themselves and want to go to the newest massage business that’s all the rage. A cool name will let potential clients know that these are the massage services you offer.
If these are the type of clients you’re looking to attract to your new massage business, choosing something funny, catchy, or unique may not be in your best interest when trying to appeal the crowd that’s looking to be trendy.
Below you’ll find some examples so people know that you’re cutting edge!
Cool Massage Business Name Ideas
- Good Vibrations Massage Therapy (after the song)
- Rewind Massage
- Hands On Healing Massage Therapy
- Glow Massage Therapy
- Pressure Points Massage
- Detox Massage
- Meditate Massage
- The Serenity Garden
- Devotion Massage Therapy
- Massage Elite
- Le Petit Main Massage (French for small, delicate hand)
- Revive Massage Therapy
- Power Pose Massage
- Calm Seas Massage
- Light Forged Massage Therapy
- Heavenly Highs Massage Therapy
- Karma Massage
- Power Up Massage Therapy
- Oxygen Massage Therapy
- Sacred Healing
- East Meets West Massage Therapy
- The Gold Standard Massage
- Seance Massage
- Massage Alchemy
- The Peacekeepers Massage Therapy
- Repose Massage
- Body Repair
- The Alchemist’s Stone Massage
- Born Again Massage Therapy
- Downward Dog Massage (a yoga pose)
- Chill Massage Parlor
- Express Yourself Massage
- Good Day Massage Parlor
Clever Massage Business Names
Do you want a clever name for your massage therapy business that leaves no doubt in clients’ minds that you’re the best at what you do? Choosing something clever and witty will do just that.
As we discussed above when choosing a catchy name, something clever can also promote itself. A name that comes off as intelligent is sure to attract people who want the best of the best.
A clever name will convey your skills and clients will know that they can expect excellent service if they choose your massage company.
Here are some good examples of clever massage names that exude confidence and capability!
Clever Massage Business Name Ideas
- Skin Deep Massage
- Head to Toe Massage Therapy
- Savor It Massage Therapy
- Touch of Magic Massage Therapy
- Peace of Mind Massage
- Rollover Massage Therapy
- Sky High Massage
- The Right Touch Massage Therapy
- Herbal Remedies Massage Therapy
- Mechanics of Massage
- Feeling Deep Massage Therapy
- Just Breathe Massage
- Shifting Energies Massage Therapy
- Sommeil Massage (French for sleep)
- Recharge Massage Therapy
- Infinite Zen
- Balanced Bodies Massage
- Time Out Massage Therapy
- Peaceful Warriors Massage Therapy
- Afternoon Delight Massage Therapy
- All Wound Up Massage Therapy
- Zero Gravity Massage Therapy
- Let It Go Massage Therapy
Cute Massage Business Names
If you’re still on the fence about which type of image to go with for your massage business, a cute name may be your best option. You can’t go wrong with choosing a name that brings a smile to your client’s face.
Try adding the word “parlor” to something simple and sweet. A cute massage-inspired name with parlor will come across as endearing and welcoming to just about everyone.
If none of the names so far have appealed to you, then take a look at the cute examples below for your massage business!
Cute Massage Business Name Ideas
- Merry Moments Massage
- Healing Hands Massage
- Handy Helpers Massage Parlor
- Lullabies Massage
- Hello Sunshine Massage Parlor
- The Pampered Parlor
- Fairytales Massage Parlor
- Parlor of Peace Massage Therapy
- The Royal Treatment Massage Parlor
- Moonlight Massage Parlor
- Precious Moments Massage Parlor
- Sunshine Massage
- Grace Massage Parlor
- Falling Leaves Massage
- Smooth Sailing Massage
- The Tranquil Touch
- Blissful Day Massage Parlor
- Timeless Massage Parlor
- Walking on Sunshine Massage Parlor
- Lucky Charm Massage Therapy
- Light Touch Massage Parlor
- Bring The Peace Massage Parlor
- Touch Your Toes Massage Therapy
- Cherished Massage Parlor
- Bewitched Massage Parlor
- Endless Comfort Massage Parlor
- Carefree Massage Therapy
- Easy Breezy Massage
- Angel Massage Parlor
What are the Best Massage Business Names?
So what are the best massage business names?
Clearly that is not possible to say. What is a good massage business name is highly personal and should reflect your business. However, as you have your shortlist of names ready, there are a few questions you can ask to help judge the quality of the name and if it will work for your business.
1. Does the Name Reflect You and Your Massage Business?
The name of your massage business should be unique and distinct to you. In order to land on the right name, take two minutes to think about how you’d like your massage spa to be perceived (e.g. classy, creative, or cool) as well as what it is that makes your salon unique.
This can be the specific massage therapies you offer or the story about why your massage studio exists in the first place.
2. Is the Name Easy to Spell and Pronounce?
You want to make that it’s easy for people to remember your name. Names that are difficult to pronounce might sound cool when you say it but will your clients really be able to pronounce it?
The same goes for spelling.
People need to be able to find your massage salon when searching on the web so they need to be able to spell your name.
3. Does the Name Make it Intuitive that it is a Massage Business?
You will be using your spa’s name in all your future spa marketing activities. And in many cases, you only have a split second to communicate who you are. This is why it’s vital that people immediately understand what type of business you run or you’ll lose their attention.
4. Can you Find an Available Website Domain Name?
Soon after you’ve locked on your massage business name, you’ll need to create your spa website and business email addresses. To do that, you need a domain name (e.g. yourmassagebusiness.com).
As businesses are increasingly moving online and the cost of a domain name is low, the number of available domain names are becoming fewer. This is why it’s good to do a check already now to see if the name you want is available or you might want to adapt your name.
The easiest way of doing this is by using Namecheap. They allow you to search for names and come up with more ideas using their name generator. If it’s busy, you can try with appending “massage”, “spa”, or your city to the name. When you find something good, grab it at a low price with Namecheap to ensure no one else takes it.
5. What will the Name Look Like as a Logo?
Your massage company name not only needs to sound good. It needs to look good.
You don’t necessarily need to finalize your logo at this stage but it’s a good idea to at least test what it could look like when you turn it into a logo. As you do this exercise you might realize that certain letters would be better than others which could influence your final hair salon name.
It’s really easy to do this test with Canva. Canva is a free design tool that most entrepreneurs use to design things for their businesses. They also offer a free 30 day trial of their paid plan which gives you access to great logo assets. Thus, I’d suggest you get on the free trial to generate your logo ideas (which you can complete in less than the trial period).
The name on your list that got the most yeses on the above questions is probably the name you should go with. But, most what’s most important is still what your gut tells you.
Note that this article is part of my overall guide to opening a spa or salon. If you haven’t check it out already, I strongly recommend you go through my opening a salon checklist for more tips and ideas when starting a massage business.