Defining Your Salon Brand Strategy
Here you’ll find the resources you need when creating and defining your salon brand strategy and visual identify
Creating Your Salon Brand
Why You Need a Brand Strategy
Having a clear brand strategy is crucial for any business. Your brand is your promise to your customers. It communicates what your customer will get when they book a service in your salon or buy a product from you. But it is more than just your services and products, it also includes the feeling they will have when they visit your salon.
Your Brand Persona
You can think of your brand like a person. A person that has its personality and appearance that your clients will judge before they decided to do any business. Thus, you want this person to be the person that your clients will like, trust, and maybe even admire (if your are a luxury salon).
Your Brand Elements
Your brand logo is a central element of your brand but the brand is represented in many other ways: The design of your website, the choice of interior design in your salon, your Instagram profile, the paper thickness of your brochures, what your staff where, and I can go on.. Everything communicates your brand.
It is important that the brand elements work together and that they are communicated consistently. If you fail on this in one area, you will confuse your clients and over time lose the trust with your clients.
Let’s Start Working on Your Salon Brand
The below guides will take you through what you need to know to successfully create your salon brand.
- Square Appointments Review & Discount Code (2021)Are you looking for a free appointment scheduler? Then I think this review of Square Appointments will interest you. You’ve probably already heard about this appointment booking app which is used primarily by businesses like hair & beauty salons and other local service providers. This in an honest review where I’ll go over all the
- 8 Best FREE Appointment Scheduling Software & Apps 2021Are you looking for a free online booking system? Then you’ve landed in the right place. There are many powerful and free appointment booking apps available today. So if you’re just starting out, and you’re on a tight budget, there’s really no reason to pay a hefty bill for an expensive software anymore. For example,
- Fresha the Top Subscription-Free Salon Software Receives $100 Million InvestmentJune 11 2021 Fresha, the subscription-free salon software we frequently recommend here at The Salon Business, announced today a $100 million investment When we reviewed the Fresha platform a few months back, our conclusion was that this is the platform that we expect to see the most of in the future. This investment certainly confirms
- Fresha/ Shedul Salon Software Review (2021)Are you looking for a free appointment scheduler? Then you’ve probably heard about the Fresha partner app (formerly known as Shedul) which is the only 100% subscription-free salon software on the market. But does free mean poor service and features? That’s what we’re going to find out in this Fresha partner app review. Fresha Review
- 421 Best Yoga Studio Names (Creative & Unique)Are you ready to name your new yoga studio but need some yoga business name ideas? If you’re having trouble finding a name, don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place! In the article below I’ve collected some of the best yoga studio names and wellness business name ideas to inspire you. We’ll cover some