Defining Your Salon Brand Strategy
Here you’ll find the resources you need when creating and defining your salon brand strategy and visual identify
Creating Your Salon Brand
Why You Need a Brand Strategy
Having a clear brand strategy is crucial for any business. Your brand is your promise to your customers. It communicates what your customer will get when they book a service in your salon or buy a product from you. But it is more than just your services and products, it also includes the feeling they will have when they visit your salon.
Your Brand Persona
You can think of your brand like a person. A person that has its personality and appearance that your clients will judge before they decided to do any business. Thus, you want this person to be the person that your clients will like, trust, and maybe even admire (if your are a luxury salon).
Your Brand Elements
Your brand logo is a central element of your brand but the brand is represented in many other ways: The design of your website, the choice of interior design in your salon, your Instagram profile, the paper thickness of your brochures, what your staff where, and I can go on.. Everything communicates your brand.
It is important that the brand elements work together and that they are communicated consistently. If you fail on this in one area, you will confuse your clients and over time lose the trust with your clients.
Let’s Start Working on Your Salon Brand
The below guides will take you through what you need to know to successfully create your salon brand.
- Square Appointments vs. Acuity Scheduling (2020 Review)Square Appointments or Acuity Scheduling – which one should I go with? This is a question asked by many service business owners. And no wonder. These are two of the leading online booking software on the market right now. And, as always, the answer to this question is: It depends. This article will break down
- 173 Amazing Beauty Quotes for Her [Images]Are you looking for the best beauty quotes? Then you’ve landed in the right place. I’ve compiled a list of my favorite quotes about beauty that I use in captions for Instagram and other places. You’ll also find all the beauty quote images I use for Instagram. I created the images using the free tool Canva.
- 5 Best Website Builders for Salons & Service BusinessesAre you trying to decide which website builder to use when creating your salon or service business website? Then you’ve landed in the right place. In this article, I’ll lead you through the best website builders for beauty salons, spas, barbershops, therapists, and other service businesses. The job of your website builder is to make
- 11 Beautiful Square Online Store Examples 2020Are you considering Square Online for your new website or eCommerce store? Then you’ll want to check out this list of Square Online Store examples. I’ve put together these examples of Square Online Stores to give you inspiration and ideas when setting up your website to start selling online. But why Square Online? Square has
- 27 Truly Unique Salon & Hairstylist Business Cards [Images]Are you about to design hair stylist business cards for your salon? Then you’ve landed in the right place. This is where I collect the best salon business card design ideas to inspire salon owners when creating beauty salon business cards. Your hair salon business card needs to make a good first impression. So it’s